Kvaser Mini PCI Express 2xHS v2 (2 CH)KV-01029-1
Measuring just 30 x 51mm, the Kvaser Mini PCI Express 2xHS v2 Card is a highly integrated CAN insert board that adds two high speed CAN or CAN FD channels to any standard computer board with mini PCI Express capability. Offering silent mode, error frame detection and generation and a time stamp accuracy of 1 µs, the small form factor board fits any embedded data acquisition systems, but is particularly suitable for fleet management to monitor key parameters such as fuel economy, engine speed, braking and accelerator pressure, and gearshift patterns. (Also available in a single-channel version.)
Please note: A different pin usage is used for the system bus connection, so it is not fully backwards-compatible with the Kvaser Mini PCI Express HS (00688-1).
Major features of the Kvaser Mini PCI Express 2xHS v2:
- CAN FD support
- Fully compliant to the PCIe bus specification 1.2, Type F2 form factor (Full-Mini with bottom-side keep outs).
- Supports a bit rate from 50 to 8000 kbit/s and a CAN transfer rate up to 20000 messages/s.
- Time stamp accuracy is 1 µs
- Low profile 4-pin Molex compatible connector, compliant with mPCIe height restrictions. Includes Molex to DSUB9 cable adapter.
- Complies with EN 61000-6-2:2005, specifying EMC immunity for industrial environments.
- Operates over the industrial temperature range of -40 to +85°C.
- Kvaser’s free of charge CANLIB SDK can be used to develop software for the Mini PCI Express HS board.
- Support for Linux, in the form of drivers and a dedicated SDK, are available as a separate download.
|Error frame generation||Yes|
|Error frame detection||Yes|
|Timestamp resolution||1 μs|
|On board buffer||N/A|
|Maximum message rate, send||20000|
|Maximum message rate, receive||20000|
|Temperature range||-40°C to +85°C|