Designed for troubleshooting any CAN-based (controller area network) system, the Kvaser Memorator Light HS v2 is an easy-to-use tool for logging serial data, with no software setup required. With an autobaud function that determines CAN bus bit rate, the Kvaser Memorator Light can be attached to any high-speed CAN bus without configuration. All CAN bus traffic is logged in a circular buffer, overwriting the oldest data when the buffer becomes full. A separate circular buffer keeps track of error frame conditions and the message traffic that occurs near the conditions.
Note: The Kvaser Memorator Light HS v2 does not operate as an interface (i.e. provide real-time access to the CANbus). For a device that functions as both a standalone datalogger and CANbus interface,the Kvaser Memorator 2xHS v2, Kvaser Memorator Pro 2xHS v2, and Kvaser Memorator Pro 5xHS are recommended.
The Kvaser Memorator Config Tool provides easy access to the recorded data when connected to the device via a USB port. The tool supports multiple formats used by popular analysis software. In addition, the extraction software allows the user to clear and reinitialize the device's memory.
- Single high-speed CAN channel (compliant with ISO 11898-2).
- Supports both 11-bit (CAN 2.0A) and 29-bit (CAN 2.0B active) identifiers.
- Supports bit rates from 50 Kbit/sec up to 1 Mbit/sec.
- Autobaud function determines CAN bus bit rate.
- Always in silent mode - log bus traffic without interfering.
- Fixed 1GB internal storage.
- Two FIFO buffers; one logs all messages on the bus, the other buffer logs approximately 1000 messages before and after an error frame.
- Built-in real time clock (calendar) with battery backup.
- LEDs alert the user to device status.
|CATEGORIES||Interfaces, Dataloggers, PC INTERFACES, CAN|
|CURRENT CONSUMPTION||Up to 3W|
|ERROR COUNTERS READING||No|
|ERROR FRAME GENERATION||No|
|MESSAGES PER SECOND RECEIVE||20000 mps|
|MESSAGES PER SECOND SENDING||20000 mps|
|OS||Linux, Win 7, Win Vista, Win 10, Win 8|
|TEMP RANGE||-40 - 85 °C|
|TIMESTAMP R (µ)||2 µs|